- Arts University Bournemouth (keynote/workshop – teaching excellence event)
- Association of Business Schools (keynote speaker at annual conference)
- Ballet West (management and safeguarding consultancy)
- Buckinghamshire County Council (SEND consultancy)
- Coventry University (future HE arts strategy)
- Goldsmiths University of London (consultancy/review of learning services)
- GuildHE (major report on work of GuildHE institutions)
- Higher Education Academy (report on work of Cathedrals Group)
- Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts (leading staff development week & curriculum review consultancy)
- Hong Kong University (PhD Examiner)
- Institute for Contemporary Music Performance (future L&T strategy)
- The Judith Trust (consultancy on Strategic Inclusion Project)
- J-Sense (SEND consultancy & training in faith schools)
- Lancaster University (Post-grads employability seminar)
- Leeds Arts University (new assessment strategy)
- Midland HE Culture Forum (panel chair)
- MusiQue (Brussels) (benchmarking and review four European HE arts institutions)
- Newcastle University Business School (keynote speaker)
- Outreach (Manchester) (change management consultancy & equality & SEND training)
- RNCM (External Panel Member for HEA Professional Recognition & Assessment Seminar)
- Royal Academy of Dance (MA seminar)
- Rose Bruford College (creativity workshop)
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland (‘Critical Friend’ for Annual Dialogue & External Examiner)
- Royal Northern College of Music (assessment keynote and workshop)
- Southern Cross University (Australia) (PhD Examiner)
- Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Drama (1-year consultancy enhancing the student experience)
- University of Bedfordshire (Keynote address on Action Learning)
Thank you for leading the workshops on our development day. I have received excellent feedback from members of staff and I think you have created some genuine discussion points for the teams.
Academic Director & Provost
On behalf of the community, thank you for your generous advice, careful guidance and wisdom. Examples of developmental projects and agile thinking are too many to mention, you can be sure that your work has made a significant positive difference to many individual careers and to the experiences of students in studios, seminar rooms and beyond.
Chair of DanceHE
Probably the most beneficial training session I have been to for a long while, possibly ever
Change Workshop participant
I have already started thinking about ways of implementing some of the ideas from the workshop.
It was really great to have someone from outside the Academy conduct the workshop, and lead it with such confidence and experience.
Head of Department, HKAPA, China
Many thanks for such an engaging workshop this afternoon. I certainly took away a lot of useful things to think about for the School.
Head of School of Art & Design
I definitely felt more informed and confident in the way I approach my teaching.
Thank you for the all the insights you have provided.
This was extremely timely, particularly for the literature and examples of good practice from across the sector.
Head of Department
Your valuable and well-received input led to intensive staff development across the organisation.
Head of Research, RCS Scotland